Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free camera

• 23-10-2007 1:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭

I have an old Vivitar Corporation
    Camera model: V3935 Digital Camera that I was going to throw out in a clean out. I think its 5 mega pixel and takes a nice shot. Served me well and hope it finds a nice new owner to take care of it. Would suit a beginner well. Heres a shot from it below. Needs to be picked up in Dunshaughlin. :)

Out22-05144.jpg

Thornton14-05006.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,275 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Would love to take that off your hands if you're giving it away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

So long as you can pick it up its yours.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,275 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Brilliant! :)

Will PM to arrange collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Emzyx

is the camera gone??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Emzyx wrote: »
    is the camera gone??

Hmmnnnnnn....... let me see.

The posting was in October 2007 so......... well...... I think it would be a long shot :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement