Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My N70's dead

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

Eurorunner wrote: »
    Still not back yet. Approaching 4 full weeks without a bloody phone now.
    Another week gone. I ramble in to vodafone a full seven days later expecting that it couldnt concieveably come about that my phone is not back from MPRC.

keep making the same mistake...should always expect the impossible..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

They were claiming earlier this week that it was my charger that was at fault and that they could find nothing wrong with the unit itself. Everything but the casing was replaced.
    Just got it back yesterday. Everything but the casing was replaced. Its effectively a new phone - but they wouldnt give me a new phone presumably because they would have to give me a new warranty with it. And it really feels like they just wanted me to go away. This could all have been sorted out from the beginning - without me needing to make countless trips into city centre collecting and returning the bloody thing.
    As its a new IMEI, are they under any legal obligation to provide a warranty on it?

In any event, if anyone has an address that I can forward complaints on to Nokia Ireland, I'd appreciate it. I think its poor form if they're scared to stand over the products that they're putting on the market.

Advertisement