Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going to court tommorrow to pay fine..

• 23-10-2007 10:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I hope I am in the right section here.

I went to court a month or so ago as I was caught doing 10km/h over the speed limit. I got a fine of €250. As I didn't have the cash on me I was told to come back with it on a future date. Which is tommorrow.

Does anybody know whats involved here? Do I go into the actual court room or is there somewhere else within the building where I pay the fine?

I did observe on the day that the people who wished to pay on the day left the court and came back a few minutes later and produced a document to the clerk. I am not certain on this.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement