Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northan strike problem

Options
  • 23-10-2007 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

So last night i downloaded NS of ea downloader and installed that sucker. EA down loader said its installed but that there was an update avaliable. I reinstalled the 1.25 patch and when i try to join an NS server ingame it says i dont have NS installed. I have done a full reinstal of the 2142 and NS and am still getting the same message.

Any one got any ideas ,

all help apreacaited.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

So last night i downloaded NS of ea downloader and installed that sucker. EA down loader said its installed but that there was an update avaliable. I reinstalled the 1.25 patch and when i try to join an NS server ingame it says i dont have NS installed. I have done a full reinstal of the 2142 and NS and am still getting the same message.

Any one got any ideas ,

all help apreacaited.

Did you buy NS under the same EA account name that you play under?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yes i did. I did have to export the account from an account name to an email address ( some new thing EA came up with ) so the account name is set up for an email address but you cant log into the game with an email address so to log in im using the old account name the @ symbol dosent work in the game and the address name would be too long anyway.

the only thing im thinking is that while i did the account export to emaill addrees perhaps it takes 24 hours to clear, ill try the game again now and see if i can get on ns servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

did you check to see if the new maps were showing up in the server list?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

yes they are, but they show up even if ya dont have NS installed.

I did try again this morning and still couldent get on to an NS map.

Advertisement