Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Frontlines Fuel of War

Options
  • 23-10-2007 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

I realise that this is not a BF game , but it is the spiritual successor to DC, the lead designer is the same guy that made DC. I have not seen any threads about this on Boards and to be honest I was quite suprised this is the game that many people are pinning their hope on to move onto from the BF games.

I'd just like to know first off, have you guys heard of it and secondly what the BF guys think of this up and coming game.

For those of you that know nothing about it but want to find out more check it out here.

The forums are quite good.

http://frontlines.totalgamingnetwork.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Been looking forward to this since the day it was announced. Although my interest lessened when I heard it was gonna be a console game too. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah I hear you, although at least its being ported from the PC to console and not the other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Reminds me a lot of another BF2 mod, Point of Existence. Esp this pic:
    1342_26766_Frontlines___Fuel_of_War_thumb.jpg

Frontlines is not a Mod its a full blown game, I hope it is sll its cracked up to be , cause there is not much life left in the BF series.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Yes -- not a bad game, i have been playing the beta for a while now. Will definetly buy it when it comes out :D

• Advertisement

Can an admin move this to the general games forum please? Hopefully it will get more of a response there.

EDIT: Thanks.

So is anyone looking forward to this game?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I loved DC so can't wait to get my hands on this..any idea on release dates ?

Yeah 61 days from now, we have a countdown timer on our page at www.bestintactics.com .

Advertisement