Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loose Leaf Breakfast Tea

Options
  • 23-10-2007 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Would anyone know where I could get some loose leaf breakfast tea in Dublin? I used to get it in Fallon & Byrne on Exchequer Street, but they are really hit and miss when it comes to supply. The last 5 times I've been in there they haven't had it and don't know when they are getting it back in.

I ordered some from www.teapigs.co.uk which was really nice but with p & p it worked out about €18 for 200g. Way too expensive!

I really love loose leaf tea and couldn't consider changing back to bags, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Dero

You could try House of Tea. I use them for Pu-Erh normally, but they seem to have a decent selection of various teas. Postage is €4 I think for 2x100g bags.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

M+D Coffee + Tea - Georges St. Arcade, Dublin 2 & Howth Farmers Market on Sundays.

Worth an email to find out.

mandd.coffeeandtea@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

have you ever tried the Breakfast Tea in Bewleys? Usually available and I really like it, it's my everyday brew in fact.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I'll second Mr.M's recommendation for M&D for tea.

Another option is this UK site, should cost approx. 15 euro for 500g
    - cheaper than your last supplier at least ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

As Slaphead said. Bewleys have it available in bag or loose leaf. Made a purchase myself on Sat, it's nice too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement