Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Candice Michelle Spoiler

• 23-10-2007 1:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭

70gqki.gif

Candice Michelle suffered a concussion and a broken collar bone in this fall. To make matters worse she tried nearly the exact same thing last week in Belfast according to PWinsider.com
    Towards the end of the match, Candice was on the top rope and when Beth tried to crotch her, she missed the top turnbuckle and slipped to fall face first on the mat, almost landing on her head and neck

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Was very nasty alright. Her leg caught the turnbuckle which seemed to cause the bad landing. Don't think she should be trying moves from the top rope though.

I was wondering last night if it was actually an angle but the fact it looked so nasty had me believing it was quite bad. I think the fans in the crowd felt the same way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

first time i saw it i thought it wasnt that bad..

but then it watching her get on the spineboard thing it was kinda like a car wreck.. couldnt look away :/

really ruined my erection :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

wow out cold, what was she trying a fall from the top? or to fall onto the turnbuckle in the seated position?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

From WWE.com:
    Candice Michelle was injured after falling from the top rope in her match against Women's Champion Beth Phoenix on Raw. She was rushed to a local medical facility where it was determined she suffered a cracked clavicle.

Further tests are currently being conducted to rule out any other possible injuries. Candice will be out of action 6-8 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

When I first saw this I thought there was a real possibility of paralysis and I was mightily relieved to see he sit up. It was indeed a car wreck. You could clearly hear the ref tell Beth Phoenix to just cover her.

I`m really glad that she is pretty much ok. It shows that ppl who are not trained to the highest of standards should not be trying stuff like that. Obv an accident could happen to anybody, but you ramp up the chances of that the more inexperienced you are.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Holy near miss Batman!!! So close to breakin her neck!!! She was unbelieveably lucky!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I watched the two videos of her on WWE.com last night, on the first one she's just being put onto a stretcher in the ring and I think she says that she's thirsty. The second video is backstage, with Stephanie yapping and walkin beside the stretcher. Stephanie puts a bottle of water up to Candice's mouth then, and she nearly drowns the poor girl! Candice sits up then and some guy (I can't really make out who exactly, I'd have guessed Johnny Ace were it not for the glimpse of a beard) goes to touch her arm. The doctor gets snappy and tells the guy to let them do their job. Gas stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Fozzy wrote: »
    The second video is backstage, with Stephanie yapping and walkin beside the stretcher. Stephanie puts a bottle of water up to Candice's mouth then, and she nearly drowns the poor girl! Candice sits up then and some guy (I can't really make out who exactly, I'd have guessed Johnny Ace were it not for the glimpse of a beard) goes to touch her arm. The doctor gets snappy and tells the guy to let them do their job. Gas stuff

Nice spot. It's great stuff. Stupid Stephanie decides to unload a whole load of water on Candice who is obviously going to have difficulty swallowing. What a gimp!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

She was rushed to a local medical facility

Why dont we have "local medical facilities in ireland??" I'd love to see a live Raw Or Smackdown from somewhere in cork city and they do the whole injury gimmick (btw i'm fully aware the candice injury was not a gimmick, i left out a mighty WOOOOOOOOAH when i saw it happen and knew it was for real) and i can just hear Jr or michael cole saying "And cena has been taken to the South Doc........" (may only ring a bell with us rebels! :D)

Anyone else think Phoenix's manhandling of candice for the pin was pretty heavygoing, considering its on someone with a suspected neck injury??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭in_da_club

ouch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

TOPDAWG wrote: »

Anyone else think Phoenix's manhandling of candice for the pin was pretty heavygoing, considering its on someone with a suspected neck injury??

Yep. She wasn't thinking straight.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

TOPDAWG wrote: »

Yea i was thinking that aswell since the worst thing you could do is move someone who has had a serious fall/injury like Candice

Advertisement