Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relocating to Kerry

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭maims3875

There are a number of "one off" detached houses for sale, also near by, which is a better option when you want the scenery, worth a visit to Keel to check out whats available.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Oceana2u

everyone's talking about it.....

:):p:cool::o If you wanna be kewl live in Keel ! :o:cool::p:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

So what does 440Hz mean?

Makes me think of the radio for some reason.
    440 hertz,like the rem song, whats the freqency kenneth?
    Its a computing thing il bet?

Close...
    tone that serves as the standard for musical pitch. A440 is the musical note A above middle C (A4).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

tyther wrote: »
    There are a few more than 2 fine pubs ,there are 4 in the main village and 2 more back the road near the church all great for a pint and a bit of craic.Also i think the new housing estate being built will be finished for mid summer.

Keel is a good spot, I was there a few years ago for a wedding, so we ended up in Murphy's, while the ceremony was going on.

Has anybody got an opinion on Kell's bay, a friend of mine swears "it's just like paradise"
    I can't figure that one out, because she's still alive. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

440Hz wrote: »
    A440 is the musical noteA above middle C
    clever, i like it!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭maims3875

dh0661 wrote: »
    Keel is a good spot, I was there a few years ago for a wedding, so we ended up in Murphy's, while the ceremony was going on.

Has anybody got an opinion on Kell's bay, a friend of mine swears "it's just like paradise"
    I can't figure that one out, because she's still alive. :confused:
    Kells bay is directly opposite the side of the dingle pennisula, where Keel is located, kells is a very nice place to visit but is remote when it comes to shopping / hospitals etc... Our family go there in the summer months quite a bit, for picnics and to launch the boat for a bit of fishing, however I wouldn't call it paradise, but its close!

Murphy's and the Anvil Bar would be my local bars, great places for a good pint and the odd bit of grub, from the Anvil isn't bad either!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ashka

I live in Killarney its lovely, There are a load of schools and the lakes and walks are great. Theres gaelic football clubs that you can join and it might be a bit pricey but i like it.

Why not Fenit? Anybody spot the signpost "Town Centre"??? Har har harrr. Fenit has beaches, golf, hotel, restaurants, boating, fishing, aaaaaaaammmm, a newly extended and renovated national school, a church or should I say an Oratory, a new housing development with another on the cards, fantastic views, a lovely close knit community, a shop, aaaaaammmmmmm, what else? Oooooh ya, a thriving soccer club thats crying out for coaches. How does all that sound?:D

Advertisement