Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The best thing to come out of Sweden since cheap furniture

• 23-10-2007 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I've been listening to group called the knife, I was starting to loose my faith in good electronic music until I found these guys, the first album I got was silent shout, at first I didn't think much of it, but as they say it's a grower, for me though this isn't their best, their first album called the knife is just plain addictive, I can't recommend these guys enough.
    Does anyone know if they play here, or have they played here.??

Or if there are any other groups like these guys out there??

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Great band but they've been around a while. Jose Gonzalez covered their Heartbeats track a couple of years back.

I have a live set from them that was recorded a couple of years and it's very good. They do a great version of Marble House and Silent Shout. Should be easy enough to pick up on one of the download sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Best thing to come out of Sweden since Henrik Larsson (and lets face it nobody or nothing will ever beat super Henrik:cool:) are http://www.swedishhousemafia.com/

very talented lot, i especially like Axwell, tune of the year I Found You,Steve Angello's remixing skiills are amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭cheesemaker

the Knife are very good.
    Their live show is like nothing else,they have an album called deep cuts also.
    yer ones voice is sounds great and the production is always very original.

theres alot of great remixs of there stuff flying around from the likes of M.A.N.D.Y, Trentemoller,ratatatat and the dahlbacks(who also a great pair to come out of sweden).

Sweden is great for interesting electronic music,check here for other swedish stuff
    http://www.last.fm/group/Swedish+Electronic+Music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

heard, sorry read, on another forum that axwell is just there mate that they bring along for the buzz and they do everyhting for him. angello and ingrosso and eric prydz are good imo..

seen angello in amnesia in ibiza and he was rocking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

John Dahlback and Tony Senghore as well... there are some absolutely fantastic producers over there

• Advertisement
Advertisement