Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Brivant?

Options
  • 23-10-2007 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭

Anyone know which bus to get to go to Brivant? I heard one leaves from the front of GMIT?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

brivant's out in parkmore isn't it? that should be the number 9 service i believe. it goes by GMIT alright, as i said in another thread, after that i really dont know...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

brivant's out in parkmore isn't it? that should be the number 9 service i believe. it goes by GMIT alright, as i said in another thread, after that i really dont know...

after GMIT it continues out the road towards bodkins pub and galway crystal.
    it then turns up the doughiska road.it continues up the dougiska road up to the new briar hill shopping centre. turns right onto the Western Motors Roundabout and then out to Parkmore Int Est.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Frankieboy

Yes number 9 from town stops outside the front of GMIT (Dublin Rd) I think 9A goes to the clinic though, so watch out. Every 15mins or so.

is this it so? cheers guys.

*have to click the link twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

Cheers, does the same one go back by the college?

• Advertisement

nonamemark wrote: »
    Cheers, does the same one go back by the college?

which college? GMIT? yeah... NUIG? no...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

Gmit

Advertisement