Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Pirates

Options
  • 23-10-2007 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

ff12rw3.jpg

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, is going to be a side-story to Final Fantasy XII. Vaan and his girlfriend Penelo are the featured characters in Revenant Wings, and the game will focus on their relationship, Penelo's dancing skills, and their life as air pirates. Balflear and Fran have been confirmed to appear in the game.

Screenshots

Gameplay Trailer (quite slow)

Due for release in the States on the 20th of November so those of you who enjoy importing games or pirating them won't have to wait for the later European release date.

Plus it's right before my birthday and I've been looking for a chance to dust off the auld DS.images-1.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've heard some poor reports from various websites that don't just give it a good rating because it's an FF title. It's supposedly a poor mans/my first RTS game with some really bad AI issues and is way too easy. I might avoid this or try it first on the old R4. The new mana game on the DS plays exactly the same and uses the same engine (I'm almost sure) and that was a bit crap.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

great another ff spin off :rolleyes: thats all we need,Doubt i'll be getting this,have'nt even finished 12 yet,Im stuck on the bit with the moving wall :( bastard wont die :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Run away from him. You will face another wall but he is much easier.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ya I figuered that out (eventually:rolleyes:) this ****er will not die though AND im getting frustrated:mad:,anyway I retract my last statment I will probbly end up buying this,im a sucker for ff games :P

Advertisement