Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Don't know where to post this....

Options
  • 23-10-2007 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

Mods - please move :o

I have 4 tickets for Ross O'Carroll Kelly's play - "The Last Days of the Celtic Tiger"

Tickets are for the 10th November.

Seats are 4 rows from the front.

What I am looking for is a swap really - I have to travel with work so I cannot go.

Anyone with tickets from November 15th onwards looking for a swap jus send me a pm!

Cheers,

Richie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,306 ✭✭✭markpb

Possibly adverts.ie? But why oh why did you think motors would be the right place? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭richie_rvf

markpb wrote: »
    Possibly adverts.ie? But why oh why did you think motors would be the right place? ;)

Thanks Mark - I couldn't get into adverts.ie to stick it up - I think my computer is fooked :rolleyes:

I put it on motors 'cause I post here most - hey, you replied within a couple of minutes!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

adverts.ie would be your best bet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement