Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC Polaris

• 23-10-2007 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

This device should be out before the end of the November apparently (read end of year i suppose).
    HTC Polaris
    Looks like a HSDPA version of the Artemis/Orbit with a better processor so should be fairly nice.
    Seems to include HTC Touch functionality as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

Tis the younger brother of the Kaiser minus the keyboard...

I wonder what the battery is like, I have my orbit doing well with my cooked WM6 rom, I would be tempted if the price was right as the Kaiser at €600 is to rich for my lowly pockets ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

Flying wrote: »
    Tis the younger brother of the Kaiser minus the keyboard...

I wonder what the battery is like, I have my orbit doing well with my cooked WM6 rom, I would be tempted if the price was right as the Kaiser at €600 is to rich for my lowly pockets ;)

Nicer weight and thickness compared to Kaiser (if you don't need the keyboard).

Imate are also back in the game as well with their Ultimate line-up.
    They're well specced but they're a bit brickish TBH.
    IIRC they're close to 110-20mm long which isn't great and one of them is
    200g.

Also I thought the official WM6 ROM for the Artemis/Orbit was available so why do you have the cooked one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Flying

mkennedy wrote: »
    Nicer weight and thickness compared to Kaiser (if you don't need the keyboard).

Imate are also back in the game as well with their Ultimate line-up.
    They're well specced but they're a bit brickish TBH.
    IIRC they're close to 110-20mm long which isn't great and one of them is
    200g.

Also I thought the official WM6 ROM for the Artemis/Orbit was available so why do you have the cooked one?

The Official WM6 is to buggy so I use the cooked rom that give me more space and ram and a little bit more versatile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

OK.
    Interesting.

Advertisement