Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cable internet or Digiweb??

Options
  • 23-10-2007 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi everybody,
    I want to get a broadband connection but i do not need the landline. we have the cable for digital tv and the previous tenants had internet through it. anyway, we don't need the digital tv and it seems that you can get cable internet only by paying digital tv as well. the other option we were considering is digiweb, as we would be sharing the connection in 3.
    hope you can help me!
    love
    Rota

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

If its with NTL you can just keep just the basic TV pack(analogue) and get broadband too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Rotafixa

thanks dingi dongi

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

With Digiweb you don't have pay for any line rental or TV. You can use a TV aerial and/or get all BBC & ITV free on a cheap once off payment sat system.

But if you want NTL TV anyway then the value is OK.

Advertisement