Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

land registry

Options
  • 23-10-2007 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

hi, will the land registry offices in dublin provide me with the landlord/owner's address ( i have his name ) of a property in dublin, or do i need to find that info somewhere else, if so where?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

hi, will the land registry offices in dublin provide me with the landlord/owner's address ( i have his name ) of a property in dublin, or do i need to find that info somewhere else, if so where?

With the land registry you have to point out the property or give them a folio number and they'll tell you who owns it. I think you'll need to go to the Registry of Deeds and give the owners name and address. I could stand corrected here though so don't think that as gospel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 gimmeabrk07

i have his name.i have the address of the property he lets out, but its his address im after so i can contact him,will this be enough for the land registry/registry of deeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Electric

How about trying the register of electors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 gimmeabrk07

thx for the replys i am after finding a few addres'es on the registar of electors, including a few nearby :)

Advertisement