Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me some anime

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 spicywedge

Guys, guys, guys... im completly surprised that nobody has even mention the anime that is Gantz. Fantastic action and story with a little bit of hentai for those of you that are in to that sort of thing. also there is baki the grappler again fantastic action sequences and ultra violent. hard to find but if you do find it it is absolutly fan doobie tastic. on another note is anybody finding avatar on nick toons actually entertaining for an america take on japanese culture... i suppose that this is for another tread:cool: trust me Gantz and Baki the grappler

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

wildarms series is quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 overworked82

andgoodbye wrote: »
    Are you serious?
    Devil may cry?
    That was the ****est thig ever made, man!
    I will admit not the greatest story, but had some pretty good action scenes.. Guess I liked it because it reminded me of when I used to watch my brother play the video game. Your right though the series wasn't that great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

spicywedge wrote: »
    Guys, guys, guys... im completly surprised that nobody has even mention the anime that is Gantz. Fantastic action and story with a little bit of hentai for those of you that are in to that sort of thing. also there is baki the grappler again fantastic action sequences and ultra violent. hard to find but if you do find it it is absolutly fan doobie tastic. on another note is anybody finding avatar on nick toons actually entertaining for an america take on japanese culture... i suppose that this is for another tread:cool: trust me Gantz and Baki the grappler

**** ending and the kick boxer died.

Advertisement