Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFV Night...

Options
  • 23-10-2007 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Right lads, we're doing a BFV night. Hoping the lads from TiG, PoP, 1st-IBB, and NRG all come, as well as the public lads, as it'll be a bit of craic.

Will try to start at about 9pm, and go on till late. The question: what night? Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?

I'll let the poll decide, but Sunday usually suits the most people.

What night? 8 votes

Wednesday
    0% 0 votes
    Friday
    12% 1 vote
    Sunday
    87% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Anyone got a spare account I can use?? After looking for nearly 2 hours I fear my game was thrown out during moving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Can maybe address that issue on the night, with server in lan mode if you get my drift. I'm sure we can get a key somewhere if need be.

Sweet cheers lads .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Y'know - I bought BFV ages ago and never installed it .... hmmmmm. The question is whether or not I have the time right now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

good idea, its still a great game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

my vote goes with sunday. Every other night ill be drinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Oublitte your missing the point my man. BFV and Drinking are perfect bed partners :D

Oublitte your missing the point my man. BFV and Drinking are perfect bed partners :D

Oh i know only too well! But the other nights ill be drinking and not on a computer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

0ubliette wrote: »
    ill be drinking and not on a computer ;)

MADNESS :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

o>

• Advertisement

Winters wrote: »
    MADNESS :eek:

Madness?

This!

Is!

DRINKING WITH FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE AND NOT HAVING ACCESS TO A COMPUTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

****, I'm out for the forseeable future. I got switched onto wireless connection and i get connection dropping warnings every 30 secs or so in BF2 .

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Faylum

Madness?

This!

Is!
    QUOTE]

I detect a quote from 300!

I'm totally game except that i dont have a PC and Valdez has my games, which i think he lost, but most importantly, where is it going to be?
    Along with all this crap i also gotta say that i have the worse sense of direction and it would be best if i could arrange to meet with someone first since you could draw a map and i'd still get lost getting out of my driveway.

Other than that im totally game :D

I thought it was going to be online?

reinstalled BFV but it wont let me connect to any servers because it seems to think punkbuster is installed and wont reinstall it, so i cant enable it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

I might make an appearance:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

reinstalled BFV but it wont let me connect to any servers because it seems to think punkbuster is installed and wont reinstall it, so i cant enable it :(
    Run through your registry, and delete all PunkBuster bits, and then reinstall it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

would love to come and play! bfv is such an awesome game to play still

the_syco wrote: »
    Run through your registry, and delete all PunkBuster bits, and then reinstall it.

i did, no joy :(

Advertisement