Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Which is the best looking saloon car

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

pburns wrote: »

Re. the Alfa:
    159 not as beautiful as the 156

159 FTW miles ahead of the 156 in looks IMO anyway that's off topic. Out of the 3 cars deffo the Civic

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭fasty

Mazda 3 is the best looking imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭keitht

I Thank Mazda 3. .
    Heres some pics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Cadzer wrote: »
    I would have to sat the new Audi A4 Quattro. It is just amazing looks wise and its rare compared to all the BMW's that seem to be on the roads of late.

Whether it's Quattro or not doesn't affect it's looks. And they're just as common as the 3-series in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Biro wrote: »
    Whether it's Quattro or not doesn't affect it's looks. And they're just as common as the 3-series in this country.

I think he may be talking about the Quattro style body kit that you can get for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Civic saloon is quite handsome. I was really surprised first time i saw one. Needs alloys though - those skinny, shiny yokes they put on the hybrids are terrible.

What?! They are sh!t hot imo (everyone's entitled to an opinion:D)

The new civic saloon without a doubt - it's the first time a saloon car has looked better than it's hatch-back equivalent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭keitht

what do you guys think of the mazda 3 pics i Posted

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Holy crap that's one dull bunch of cars.

I know a guy who ordered a new corolla saloon and ended up getting an astra instead because he ordered in April and wouldn't have gotten the car until the new year!!

Civic seems like the best of a bad bunch but for the sake of completeness, i drove a mazda 3 whenmy mum ws changing and was surprised at how it was to drive- it feels far more substantial than it looks.

Optional extras are the key here, OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭james92

I,v been reading up on the Mazda 3. and i read that it got a face lift in 07. i still think it still looks the same as the 05 / 06 can any one tell me what changes were made. im buying 08 one in jan.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I bought a Saab 9-3 Vector Sport last year and I reckon it just looks fantastic...not many motors on the road with those looks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Mazda 3 wins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Of the 3, probably the Civic, then Corolla, then Mazda3.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Ahhh, I didn't read the 1st post properly, we are choosing between those three. I thought it was a general question and that the OP had those as the top three nicest cars available...

Phew, I thought you guys were all going mad there, voting the Civic as the nicest looking saloon on the road...

Anywho, of those three I'd say the Mazda 3 is the nicest. Lets face it, Mazda are the only Japanese manufacturer that get close to making stylish cars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

Civic is the best of a very poor 3.

The 159 is probably the best out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

civic type R saloon by no means boring or skangerish

14086987_2007051009090443741500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

eireal wrote: »

Saw one of these on the M50 about a month ago. Great looking machine.
    TK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

Of those I would pick the honda.
    Next years mazda 6 looks all right
    mazda6_160818t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

I know I'm pushing the boundaries but said I'd give he Aston Martin Rapide a shout :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

eireal wrote: »

Boring?
    No...

Skangerish?
    Mmmm...yes... (rich skanger!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Boring?
    No...