Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N70 vs. Motorolo K1 vs. Sony Ericsson w580i

• 23-10-2007 7:46pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have the n70 currently and tbh Im not too happy with it. Its slow and the battery life after 10 months is poor.

I have exp. with this motorola fone and generally it was great (i.e. Camera etc.)

And I see everyone with sony ericsson and they swear by them. But I have no exp with one. Also would the k800i be better than x580i?

Which fone? 1 vote

Nokia N70
    0% 0 votes
    Motorola K1
    0% 0 votes
    Sony Ericsson w580i
    0% 0 votes
    Sony Ericsson K800i
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

k800i infinitely better than any walkman phone as those music phones are greatly over-rated with far less features than the k range of phones. and except for the 6230i i wouldn't have any nokia phone, and motorolas are nice but always found that while they are lovely phones they are bit awkward to use

Advertisement