Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cork city- Hibernian Driving School Location - Help

Options
  • 23-10-2007 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I'm about to book lessons with the Hibernian Driving School in Cork city but I have no clue where it is. I've been told it's somewhere around the Wilton, but I was wondering if anybody here knew where it's located?

Is it out on the road to the airport? Near the actual test centre? Any help would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

as far as i know its not an actual building, they will meet you out by the test centre (sarsfield road, off the sarsfield road roundabout) ring them on 1890 40 50 80 , or call into hibernian offices on south mall

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

Thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭coolmoose

no probs, afaik, they do collect people within a certain distance too (if you can't make it out to test centre for lessons) but i'm not sure, most driving schools will tho.

btw, best of luck with the lessons! :)

Advertisement