Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vending Machines in Pub Toilets

Options
  • 23-10-2007 8:16pm

Greetings, four questions which I'm slightly curious about. I'd be grateful if anyone could help me out with them.

1) Was curious if anyone would know what is the arrangement with the vending machines which are in pub toilets, in particular who has the contract for them?
    2) Does each pub receive a % or is it simply an added service which costs them nothing?
    3) Who is responsible for restocking them?
    4) Who would I have to go through to get a product stocked in them? (would probably be covered by other questions)

And anything else in relation to this.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Potluck

ran a few bars b4 never had any contract used to get a €1 from every sale and the supplier of the machines always stocked them. if you want to stock them there loads of wholesales. if you wanted them stocked call the owner!

Advertisement