Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

we have the squad but no heart

Options
  • 23-10-2007 8:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

this season we have the best squad assembled at the lane for probably 15yrs it's just when they take to the pitch they turn into headless chickens.
    all our players are under performing. i do believe the likes of jenas, huddlestone, kabul etc. have a lot more to offer than they are showing at present
    we can definately do a lot better and the blame for not doing so must rest with the coaching staff and manager

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

I've been reluctant to want jol to go for a long time now because i thought he was still the man for spurs but not much is changing as the season goes on. Its quite obvious where our problems are and whatever is being done to stop these problems isn't working so the blame has to fall on jol. A shake up with the manager and the coaching staff is what we need but who would take the job when they won't have control over the buying and selling. As long as commoli is in control of the buying and selling there'll be conflict at the club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

We need to steady ourselves, yes I agree, it doesn't seem to be working out for BMJ. Bottom line is until there is a "very good" successor to Jol, there is no point in disrupting an already disrupted team further by bringing in a stop gap - Just look at Jol as the stop gap, the board obviously do!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭dantes74

jol has no interest in the job anymore (who can blame him after the way he's been treated) and is just waiting to get the sack. i don't think he cares one way or the other if we win or lose. he's just biding his time till he's sacked and he gets his big pay day

Advertisement