Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cost to renew 06 Fiat Grande Punto

Options
  • 23-10-2007 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭

Have the 06 3 dr 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel active 75 with AC and fog lights, got this in Lee garage new and am interested in a new car, it is in good condition with just 9600 miles
    They want 7000€ for the exact replacement in 2008
    This seems a big drop in such a short time, changing right for an 07 car would cost about 6300€

2nd option is the 90hp 1.3-Litre Multijet Diesel with alloy wheels climate control fog-lights and they quote 8500€ for the 08 model

Went to Old Chapel Fiat dealers in Bandon, after taking down details the salesman went away and came back 5 mins later with a cock and bull story which went something like
    Sorry, no can deal with you for a new 07 car, we have two s/h grande puntos diesel arriving in January and they will be slow to sell
    What do u think?
    Im guessing he phoned the dealer who originally sold me the car new before going to quote me because there is no way a dealer would decline a sale on a new car

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Ive heard a lot about the trade in market being terrible at the moment. My mate has a nice 02 beamer 3series and they are giving hime terrible trade ins so hes decided to keep it and not buy the new car.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

FIAT in ****e trade in shocker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭bogman

colm_mcm wrote: »
    FIAT in ****e trade in shocker!

They were not interested in the Harley :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

why do you have a diesel if you only do tiny mileage?

Advertisement