Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going out tonight??

Options
  • 23-10-2007 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭

Looks good out there.... for moon watchers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Hey,
    Was driving down the N8 towards Mitchelstown (heading south) earlier and I noticed what I thought was a plane up ahead but it was moving way too fast. Then I realised it must have been a comet/meteor/space junk. IT was quite a cool sight. Never seen something like that before so I couldn't really say what it was. Do any of ye know what it could have been? It was at around 7-7:30pm

Thanks,
    Bacchus

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭timmaii

Hi Bacchus,
    I also saw this. I started a thread on another Astronomy forum (am I allowed link to it? - I tried looking for the rules but couldn't find them) because I'd like to find out what it was. You might be able to help me out because I'm pretty cluless about these things. The thread is started under the name Crooked Fingers and if you Google irish astronomy you should find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

timmaii wrote: »
    Hi Bacchus,
    I also saw this. I started a thread on another Astronomy forum (am I allowed link to it?

Link Away:)

Advertisement