Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

360 Won't connect to Laptop after repair!!!

• 23-10-2007 9:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Hi, This is the 3rd 360 I sent off for repair and the last three I had never had a problem streaming music or photos from my laptop to the Xbox. But when I got this one back it cant find my laptop, now I havent changed any settings on my laptop I can think off. Can anyone think of a solution or know the problem???

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Have you gotten on Live with it?

Are you using TVersity and if so, is the sharing service started?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Yeah I am getting one LIVE no problem!!! I have never used TVersity, I always used Windows media player and never had a problem with sharing, its only since I got this back from repair.... Is TVersity any good???

Advertisement