Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vacuum bagging materials

• 23-10-2007 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Looking for materials/supplies to do some vacuum bagging. Need to find the materials such as bagging films, peel ply, breather fabric.

I have been onto a few companies and they are giving me the run around. Need to order soon. It aint a huge order but most of these companies advertise smaller quantites so thought it was good.

Anyone know any companies that supply such materials? Have been in contact with a few but no luck. I'd prefer a comany in UK/Europe but will order from the US if needs be.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭tak

Call Patricia Gibbons of Coast-Line International Inc at 001 631 226 0500.
    http://www.coast-lineintl.com/index.htm
    It will probably help your case to explain your real situation so you may get smaller quantities. Or else you may get pointers to firms from whom you can buy smaller amounts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

Actually been on to that women in Coastline intl. They were no help. They emailed to apologise for the delay in getting back to me and said they would get back to me in a few days (That was two weeks ago :rolleyes:).

Got this ompany in the UK, polyfibre, and they seem good enough. Waiting to get a quote at moment. They seem helpful.

Cheers for the help tak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭tak

There is also a local distributor, Marine & Industrial Distribution Ltd
    and you could call a Mr Liam Phelan on 01 466 3788 to describe your specific supplies. They are in Unit A5 Baldonnel Business Park.

tak wrote: »
    There is also a local distributor, Marine & Industrial Distribution Ltd
    and you could call a Mr Liam Phelan on 01 466 3788 to describe your specific supplies. They are in Unit A5 Baldonnel Business Park.

Thanks.

Got on to them a few mins ago and Liam was just gone but will call me back in the morning.

Cheers, have been trying to find a supplier in Ireland but none of my searches have come up with anything.

Meant to post back saying thanks tak for the info on that company in Dublin. They were great help and they are getting the stuff i need in.

Nice one

• Advertisement
Advertisement