Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The now infamous slowdown

Options
  • 23-10-2007 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

http://www.pro-g.co.uk/ps3/pes7/review.html
    Slowdown seem s to be a huge issue for the PS3, I was going to get it for that but I'm not so sure now, don't want to have to keep using that xbox controller, I'm so undecided now, anyone have a change of mind what console they'll go for? And do you reakon it will be just as bad on the Xbox 360?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

If its as bad on the 360 I'll be well pissed since it was non-existent in PES6, but aparently its not so I'll keep my fingers crosed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

It's equally bad

• Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

kensutz wrote: »
    It's equally bad

how do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Before panic sets in, you should try the following. I saw it on Pesfan, and it seems to have great results. My mate has tried it, and he said the slowdown is barely noticeable with it.

Install part of the game to the PS3's hard drive. This is done by going to options, and choosing install.

set screen to: 720p

• [Settings]> [Settings BD (Blu-ray Disc) / DVD]> [Booster DVD]> [No]
    • [Settings]> [Settings BD (Blu-ray Disc) / DVD]> [BD 1080p/24 output Hz (HDMI)]> [No]
    • [Settings]> [Settings BD (Blu-ray Disc) / DVD]> [format audio output BD / DVD (HDMI)]> [Bitstream]
    • [Settings]> [Settings game]> [Revamp PS/PS2]> [No]
    • [Settings]> [Settings game]> [Smoothing PS/PS2]> [No]
    • [Settings]> [System Settings]> [Message notification]> [Do not show]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

event wrote: »
    how do you know?
    Reading his other thread he has it for the 360 already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,050 ✭✭✭✭event

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Reading his other thread he has it for the 360 already.

aye, just saw that now

Advertisement