Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ECW Contract Renewed

• 23-10-2007 11:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

After all the talk of ECW possibly going off the air at the end of the year, Sci-Fi today renewed the show for another year. A note from the Wrestling Observer says:
    Sci-Fi and WWE announced a one-year renewal of ECW through the end of 2008. This ends a lot of talk that the brand could either be Internet broadcasted only in the U.S., or dropped completely.

I suppose they'll still stick with having the SD guys on the show though

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Hopefully not. I hate the idea of Smackdown lads on ECW. I'd rather see Stevie, Thorn and Burke get some air time rather than Kane and Henry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Weren't Thorn and Burke originally Smackdown Guys in the first place? ;)
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Thewici

Hi new to boards jus it wouldnt be much lost if it does go of air its a pale comparison to sd and raw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Welcome a-boards (see what I did there?) Thewici, hope you enjoy your stay.

Quick question though, you a Kennedy fan?

Welcome to the boards Thewici, i'd tend to agree with ya, if such stars like Thorn and Burke are good enough, they'll do well regardless of the brand they're on! :)

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

Double C wrote: »
    Quick question though, you a Kennedy fan?

Mr. KENTONBOMB......kentonbomb!, lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Thewici

Used to like Kennedy but think hes becoming more and more sloppy how many wrestlers has he injured lately.Think ecw has some good superstars ie punk morrison burke but seeing big daddy v on screen makes me want to puke

Thewici wrote: »
    but seeing big daddy v on screen makes me want to puke

Your not alone in that!

Those 64a's make me want to puke!
    VR!

Those 64a's make me want to puke!
    VR!

64As? I won't claim to be an expert in the matter of measuring tits, but they have to be bigger than As! Cs maybe?

• Advertisement

I don't know whats worse dude, the fact that you seriously answered my post, or the fact that you examined Mabels tits to confirm that they are actually C cup?

YOU SICK FREAK!!
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Looks like the SD guys on ECW helped, this week at least. ECW got a 1.4 rating, when their usual is 1.2. ECW will also be airing at the same time as the second half of Impact on December 6th because Sci-Fi are showing something else that Tuesday

I don't know whats worse dude, the fact that you seriously answered my post, or the fact that you examined Mabels tits to confirm that they are actually C cup?

YOU SICK FREAK!!
    VR!

Dude, tits are tits! lol! Messing!
    C cup was a guess, I'd be more worried about you thinking those things are As!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭N.O.I.P.

Minto wrote: »
    Dude, tits are tits! lol! Messing!
    C cup was a guess, I'd be more worried about you thinking those things are As!

In his defence VR probably has a very small TV :D

Christ on a bike! I go on a 20 second Undertaker and the entire board is on my back?
    What is this? Sh*t on VR day?! ;)

And all my TV's are pretty decent sizes, after all, i'm apparently "law de daw" and lavished with "luxuries"! If you go on what chopperbyrne would have you believe! ;)

VR!

What is this? Sh*t on VR day?! ;)

I hereby declare that this the 25th of October to be Shít on VR Day! We shall all take the day of work and converge on Boards to spend the whole day bitching about VR!

All hail?
    VR!

All hail?

Hmmmm....Bow down, bow down to the shíte! **insert cool motorhead music**

I like it!

Written by Lemmy as he was browsing through the matches on the Tombstone DVD
    Damn, i'm on fire today :D

VR!

Written by Lemmy as he was browsing through the matches on the Tombstone DVD
    Damn, i'm on fire today :D

VR!

Lol, I gotta give it to ya...YOU SUCK!!!

• Advertisement

Heh i think we'd better take this back on topic before it gets out of control :)
    So ECW is now doing better with SD guys on it. This is hardly a surprise now is it?

VR!

Heh i think we'd better take this back on topic before it gets out of control :)
    So ECW is now doing better with SD guys on it. This is hardly a surprise now is it?

VR!

TBH, I don't like it, but meh, I don't really watch it, so I can't complain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

there is only so much you can do with the roster ecw has consisting of 12 guys, wow how they have managed to survive this long is incredible.

punk
    morrison (who was gone for 4 weeks)
    balls
    BDV
    Boogeyman (injured since september)
    burke
    thorn
    striker (who is not really wrestling now)
    nunzio (if you want to count a jobber)
    richards
    miz
    dreamer

Advertisement