Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Specs - Available in Dublin?

Options
  • 24-10-2007 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey!

Does anyone know if there is somewhere in Dublin city that sells 3D specs? The red/blue ones or red/cyan ones.

Thanks,

mellowchris.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

|Cookies wrote: »
    you could always ask in the cinema for a few;)

why do you need them>

When was the last 3D film screened? A long time ago AFAIK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mellowchris

I need them to look at things in 3D obviously ;)

I will be checking joke shops tomorrow, but thats as far as my brainstorming has gotten me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

There was a 3-d ad running in the cinemas over the summer and they were giving away the specs. you could always ask in a cinema if they've any knocking around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭OMcGovern

Does anyone know if there is somewhere in Dublin city that sells 3D specs?

I don't know anywhere off-hand in Dublin... but here's an eBay link

eBay Link

regards,
    Owen

Advertisement