Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

nokia 6230i, dual sim

• 24-10-2007 1:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anybody is running a dual sim in one of these.

im goin to buy a 6230i cos i just bought a car with a nokia cark-134 car kit;

which im going to upgrade with a nokia cark-134 adaptor for pop port phones.

my cradle is mcc7.

my plan is to buy the 6230i from 02 online cost €108, then unlock and use the dual sim for the credit on the 02 phone and my own vodafone card.

anyone ever used one of these dual sims?

are they quick to changeover or are they just a gimmick?

advice appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭dohouch

Thread Title: Dual Sim adaptors

My post is #7
    I used one last week, got from Ebay. Used it with 6230i. Stopped using it as it seemed to shorten battery life by about 50%. No SIM cutting necessary. This one did not require your to restart phone and it added new icon to menu. But swithcing from O2 to Meteor still took quite a while, 3 or 4 minutes. Now I didn't experiment too much. I have all phone numbers on phone, so maybe I should have cleared the O2 sim of numbers, might have made it faster to switch. This shop http://myworld.ebay.ie/pcashop price €4.63, delivery 18 days.

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Advertisement