Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headphones for Jogging...

• 24-10-2007 4:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys, just wondering has anyone got an recommendations on decent headphones for running with?.
    Obviously some thats aint gonna fall out!.

I was in particular looking at the V-Moda Vibe Earbuds.
    http://www.v-moda.com/collection/modaphones/vibe.aspx

They are quite pricey so I want to make sure I get a decent
    pair. Any insite or recommendations would be most welcome..

Cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MathsManiac

I always had trouble with earphones falling out, even when I wasn't running, until I bought my present pair. Each earphone has a piece that goes around behind the ear like the end of the arm of a pair of glasses. Image attached.
    earphone.jpg

These ones are Sony, and weren't very dear, but I can't remember how much - I'm sure I got them in a regular consumer-electical shop like Dixons or soundstore or somewhere. Sound quality is sufficient in my view for general listening while doing other things. (My home h-fi is expensive and good, but I don't the point in spending big bucks on ancillary equipment for an mp3 player, unless you regularly listen to uncompressed or minimally compressed file formats on it under good listening condidtions!)

I've gone running with them and they've stayed in place.

Advertisement