Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL - MMDS not working this morning?

Options
  • 24-10-2007 8:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

I have NTHell via MMDS. Its gone this morning. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? A simple yes/no will do. Don't want to give everyone a chance to start a rant.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

it's NTL. service will be interrupted for periods due to the positioning of the moon and Pluto with respect to the milky way. have a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

it's NTL. service will be interrupted for periods due to the positioning of the moon and Pluto with respect to the milky way. have a nice day.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭altered121

Galway office said they were putting new equip on mast in galway.

altered121 wrote: »
    Galway office said they were putting new equip on mast in galway.

The Galway office talk an awful lot of ***** though. we've had a fair bit of trouble with them before, and heard about 3 or 4 different excuses for various outages before from the same people. I suspect some of them have taken to bull****ting just to get you from hassling them. the mantra "pics or it never happened" has never been more relevant when dealing with anything.

when your bandwidth goes UP after DOWNGRADING your package you begin to get an idea of what you're dealing with here...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Get a job ya moocher :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭altered121

The Galway office talk an awful lot of ***** though. we've had a fair bit of trouble with them before, and heard about 3 or 4 different excuses for various outages before from the same people. I suspect some of them have taken to bull****ting just to get you from hassling them.

I would'nt have been hassling them about mmds as i am on cable I know what the problem was cos when I was on a break one of their lads was saying they had spent the morning up at a mast..

altered121 wrote: »

I would'nt have been hassling them about mmds as i am on cable I know what the problem was cos when I was on a break one of their lads was saying they had spent the morning up at a mast..

k. i'm just one of those poor saps who's no time for them after some bad experiences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭pencil

Get "Free To Air Satellite" instead of NTL (the basic NTL package that is).... it has 95% of the same channels and costs nothing bar an inital 200 euro installation fee.... why pay a ongoing tax to NTL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

is it such a pain as sky?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

pencil wrote: »
    Get "Free To Air Satellite" instead of NTL (the basic NTL package that is).... it has 95% of the same channels and costs nothing bar an inital 200 euro installation fee.... why pay a ongoing tax to NTL

Of course there are other solutions which are absolutely freaking RIFE at the moment. Can't discuss it here, but i can't believe that in this day and age it's possible for this to be happening!

• Advertisement
Advertisement