Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ireland Manager

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

badbrian wrote: »
    I have no idea what Stan was paid
    €400k a year with Robson on €200k a year
    badbrian wrote: »
    Jol at Spurs again at a complete guess Stg 1.5m -£2.0m
    I've seen GB£1.75m and GB£2m both mentioned so yeah that'd be about right.

But accounts suggest he agreed a GB£4m pay-off so if he felt that Ireland was a good shop-window opportunity, he's been paid in full for his next two years and could accept... I'm not sure it's that attractive a position, though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

For any future manager irish or not, the prospect of sainthood is an attractive propersition besides the salary ......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

get yer money on Big Ron Atkinson!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Seriously? , i dont think he is the right man to be honest , although from a beting perspective he might be a good outside bet .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

There's more chance of Steve Staunton being re-appointed than Ron Atkinson taking over.

David O' Leary is drifting big-time now. Those revelations from Risdale are probably seriously hurting his chances. Houllier is shortening considerably, could be favourite by the end of the weekend.

Martin Jol/Chris Hughton partnership would be a dream come through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 ferdo

Whos gonna win on sunday? should be a good game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

World's most random bump!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

A BIG

bump_signs.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement