Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2142 port bavaria cheats ? (NS)

Options
  • 24-10-2007 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

I hate calling people cheaters so I wanted to ask for an opinion because I cant believe what happened on Moongamers last night (and the night before)

Moongamers port bavaria (my favourite NS server because its port bavaria with friendly fire on (timeless is good but the ff off takes away from the skill level imho and encourages stupid tactics).

Anyway, I was defending the right hand falg (where the goliath appears) and next thing we start to lose the flag. me and two others run down and look for the enemy. I drop a radar thingy but nothing turns up (dropped at the flag itself) then I get shot in the back.
    respawn : only thing behind me was some crates, one of my squad gets gunned down, I can see the sparks as bullets hit the crate he was beside but there is nothing at all opposite. I then get shot again from the front but I cant see anything.
    Respawn: run outside thinking someone has a wallhack or has found a crack in the wall they can shoot through. No one out there.
    Back to the flag, I drop down the stairs and put myself in a corner , flag is ahead and to the left, stairs goes up above me with the balcony above to my left. wall to me back, right and left, only way to approach me is front. hopefully I'll see the muzzle flash this time. I get knifed. no sound of cloak approaching, nothing in front of me, I'm not standing on anyone nad I get knifed.

respawn: I pi**ed off now. but I think that maybe there is a legitimate method in this . drop off the baclony and into the furrows underneath. all by myself, lying down. I get knifed by another player.

WTF? is there a wallhack that lets people get into the floor and shoot out/up ?

I asked all my team if there is a wall hack or something happening. no answer.

respawn at main base, right in front of a sentry drone that is *inside* a bunker (to the right hand side of the main flag structure). dead again.

respawn: send a message to all asking if hacks are being used . no accusations, just drawing it to peoples attention.

I get kicked from server for baseraping.

apart from the kick (stoopid admins :( ) anyone know what these hacks / cheats are? Are they hacks or just bugs ?

While I'm on the subject, is there an aimbot for 2142 ? either I'm really unlucky or a few guys are fantastic at running headshots with voss-lar at close quarters without aiming. I mean really good. with great reactions too. they might be that good so I'm not going to scream "AIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOT" at anyone, just curious.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

the BF series has always had wall glitches, sounds like someone was either in a wall or building close by, or even underground, i've seen that before. As for aimbots, yes there was aimbots for bf2 and i would imagine they are in 2142 also.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭calsatron

Don't think aimbots are that common but they certainly exist. Between the gun deviation and the fact that its very rare to go head to head with someone at exactly the same time there hard to spot anyway. I've had my suspicions a few times but just put it down to luck and move on, I've never seen it obviously enough to deffo be an aimbot.

Glitchers are common enough though, its pretty easy to clip yourself into a building. The cargo crates in the Titan Loading Bay being the classic example.

One thing I have seen taking off recently though is pod surfing. Seems to be the new vogue. I personally don't play on Moongamers as they allow it and it takes away from the already limited tactical aspect of 2142. Renders control points useless and turns it into deathmatch when you can drop yourself anywhere you fancy.

Not many servers running NS at this stage though so the choice is a bit limited. All the servers seem to be either Gibralter for Infantry or Suez for Titan these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Definately wall hacks\glitches going around, theres the central crate in the titan and i've seen guys hack into the wall at the first flag on Berlin.

As for aimbot and the voss, once you get good with it, headshots with little or no aiming are easy, titan roofs great for it. been kicked from a few servers for aimbot acusations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

hi mate..

probably why you dont know where they are is due to Mr Wall hack..its funny that nothing appeared on radar though..usually you can make a good guess if you can see them on radar..inside a grey square etc (a building)

sites like <snip> ....only paying customers get to know where all the great glitches are...I know that some staff members of those sites...spend hours finding all the pot-holes that EA's lazy ****ing ass designers forgot to fill!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 happyhound

i play 2142 all the time and its little ****ers like you that get all the points from cheating instead of us real players who dont get any lol only messing if you would like to get your support service badge 1000pts get a m8 to go rcon and keep throwing demo packs and keep resupplying him and if your team is up in the balcony of the titan stand under them and you will resupply them lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

is there an aimbot for 2142?...too right there is...try <snip>

Putting my hand on my heart...i own up to using hacks....but..i only did for a month (as that was the package i was on) and i didnt get them after that again..(you can only use the hacks for that time)

let me tell you..popular to common thinking..it was the best fun I ever had on 2142...really..you get such a kick out of it...its only understandable to other people if they have used them also....Im not advertising them..just my opinion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Teddi wrote: »
    is there an aimbot for 2142?...too right there is...try <snip>

Putting my hand on my heart...i own up to using hacks....but..i only did for a month (as that was the package i was on) and i didnt get them after that again..(you can only use the hacks for that time)

let me tell you..popular to common thinking..it was the best fun I ever had on 2142...really..you get such a kick out of it...its only understandable to other people if they have used them also....Im not advertising them..just my opinion :)

Arsehole

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

No personal abuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

i dont think there is a head shot hack as 2142 does not really have head shots but there is an aimbot that every shot a person fires scores a hit.

Advertisement