Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haha! Beat This!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Silenceisbliss

ya i know thats prob the only way, the thing is tho, im in college, so i dnt have a thermometer knockin about, and the only person in the house with a camera, forgot the usb cable. otherwise, i woulda done that. all i have is my camera phone and a bluetooth dongle (which is at home in KK)

another way to put this to rest i reckon, jus leave it. i threw it up for the laugh, intention wasnt to be a cocky competitive little fcuk. at this point, if you take my logic, then u can believe me. if you dont, well then...ul prob jus find summit else to disclaim the readings

if you REALLY want me to go find a thermometer sumwhere (can i remove one from some componant sumwhere?) and go hunt down a camera for this. tell me, and ill see wat i can find.

ive got midterms comin up, so i dont really like wastin time at the moment. exam at 3pm now aswell, so ive to hit the books.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

The only way to put this to rest is to close the thread. Im doing this as there is too much finger wagging and insults being thrown around.

When you get a temp probe let me know and i can either re-open this, or you can create a new thread.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement