Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New hairstyle for a guy

• 24-10-2007 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Basically I'm really sick of my hairstyle...it's plain and boring and my fringe goes to the right which looks odd. So I want to go in and get a new hairstyle but I wasn't sure if I just go into some hair styler and say I want a new hairstyle?

Does it work like that..will they just come up with something or do they show you a picture?? You can kinda guess that i'm a bit clueless with this type of stuff. Also how much would something like this cost in one of the more well known hair stylers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭hybie

I guess just go into them and saw you don't have a clue but just make sure you sure you don't want anything too strange/wild.

Peter Mark would probably be alrite but could be very expensive. Never been in there so don't know if the staff are friendly or not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭angelicsaz

cut it ur slef!!!
    thats wat i do.... that way its cheap and ya can only blame urslef if it all goes wrong ha ha....

Advertisement