Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanic/Garage on the South-Side...

Options
  • 24-10-2007 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi can anyone recommend a decent/reliable mechanic/garage on the south side please?

Thanks
    J.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Where on the South side and of what town/city/county/country?
    On the presumption that you mean Dublin, try AC Car Sales
    www.accarsales.com

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Duffler

Yuup Kbannon the assumption was indeed Dublin...stillorgan/Dublin/Ireland/Earth/Universe...

AC are on the South Circular. I don't know any mechanics in Stillorgan.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Duffler

Thanks KBannon..sorry what does AS stand for..cant find a contact number..

AS has now been edited to AC (as in AC Cars)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I used AC once, found them good, professional and cheap. I planned on using them again but, despite promising to twice, they never called me back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 craicwhore

Thanks a million guys, and yes i did mean dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Anan1 wrote: »
    I used AC once, found them good, professional and cheap. I planned on using them again but, despite promising to twice, they never called me back.

Was that around the time when they were opening the new garage by any chance? Might be worth trying them again now that things have settled a bit!

I get parts off them, and they're consistently better value than anyone else (or rather, anyone else I've found so far...)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Fey! wrote: »
    Was that around the time when they were opening the new garage by any chance? Might be worth trying them again now that things have settled a bit!
    In fairness, it was. I'd give them another go, but I don't have a suitable car for them at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Duffler wrote: »
    Thanks KBannon..sorry what does AS stand for..cant find a contact number..

www.accarsales.com / 01 453 1433

I highly recommend them

• Advertisement
Advertisement