Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Assistance for Independent Traders

• 24-10-2007 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Everyone.

I am currently re-adjusting the focus of my design and marketing company with a new product/service that will promote independed retailers and traders in Ireland.

This evolves from a tried and tested model in the UK and USA. Traders/Retailers profit directly from the product/service as a secondary revenue stream - as well as awarded the publicity/market exposure (the primary goal).

Nothing too complex/technical (this will not be an online business).

I don't want to post too much here right now. I am hoping to speak with people who would truly benefit from the product/services in order that we get this right at our final stages of launch preparation. We are gearing up to launch before Christmas in order that traders/retailers benefit from the marketing we will roll out mid-season.

Please drop me an email (aclarke@dorsal.ie) and I will send you some information and perhaps a couple of questions if I may? It simply won't work unless we are getting opinions from the people it aims to benefit!

Thanks in advance. I truly hope I can be of assistance with your business marketing/exposure requirements and I sincerely believe that the Irish consumer is going to go mad for what we are about to offer them!

Adam

Advertisement