Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small claims court

• 24-10-2007 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭

I took a bike shop in Maynooth to the small claims court and won.
    Thing is, its been about 6 weeks now since they were ordered by court to pay and I haven't been paid.

Theres no phone number I can ring to get in touch with the small claims court, and I really don't want to submit another form etc and pay the fee again, just to tell them I wasn't paid yet!

Anyone know how I can get this sorted?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Have you tried contacting the bike shop out of curiosity?

If not, I would say something to them first or maybe go in and demand the payment and threaten another visit to court

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Jo King

Have you written, called and asked for the money? You may eventually have to get the sheriff to go in and seize goods to the value of your award. An alternative is to ring(or threaten to ring) to a radio programme. A threat of bad publicity often helps the arms reach the pocket.

Advertisement