Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getting rid of a car.

Options
  • 24-10-2007 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

Hi, an italian work colleague of mine has an Italian Reg'd Daewoo Matiz . It's in pretty bad shape body wise but drives ok. She doesnt need it because she has nowhere to park where she lives and always uses the bus anyway.

Any idea where she should be able to get rid of it or a scrap yard that will take it?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

whereabouts is she located and any pics of the car? if she just wants rid then cutting it up and selling it for scrap/parts might be a better idea as i think (although i'm not sure) she might have to pay a scrap yard to take it off her

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

If anyone was interested in doing the mongol rally next year, a left hand drive daewoo matiz with rough bodywork that's driving ok and likely to be going very cheap or free sounds ideal.

Advertisement