Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another option after training

Options
  • 24-10-2007 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Right lads, as Des said since there was such poor numbers able to make training so regularly hes not going to bother anymore

This works out nicely for myself as im trying to get a few new faces into a team for the mega-league in trinity this year and i'd be delighted if any of this team wanted to play.

I'll explain abit about the league, its 11 a side, 90 mins games on grass out in the college sports grounds beside omni park in santry. The games are on either sat or sunday at 12 or 2 (you get to pick a time every week so its quite flexible), oh and its also rolling subs as in the astro.

Since the end of training will shorten alot of peoples football time other than during the astro games its a good option to keep some fluency and some fitness up, and the competitive games might prove more appealing than training.

This is likely to start about halfway through november so if your intrested let us know, ill mention it again before our next game incase any of the non boards active players are intrested.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I live bout ten minute walk from there so suits me perfect. I'm definitely interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

stick me down as a possibility

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭bugs90

I'd be on for this!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

a group of me mates play in tallaght 2 nights a week in 5 a side, this is somthing that i would suggest for us instead of saturdays, maybe thursday night or something....and its not that far for alot of us who live southside.

and ya simon, id be up for playing a few games, but cant commit to every weekend as i go home down south every few weeks,

Advertisement