Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why are stoat so contraversial?

Options
  • 24-10-2007 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭

sinister pete was saying that stoat are the most contraversial band playing on phantom? can anyone give me an insight as to why? is it music based controversy, which usually relates to a clash of personal taste, or is it to do with the band themselves?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Evil_Bilbo

Its mostly a personal taste thing with phantom listeners - I guess you love em or hate em. Me - I loves em!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

well i only knew of the name before i heard the song on phantom, but it is quite a catchy tune, i had it stuck in my head yesterday. i wouldn't be inclined to dig any deeper though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 egg_

Controversial? You sure you heard him right dude?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭bobzee

I think I heard him say controversial too....and I do remember thinking it a bit odd.

as for Stoat, I am a fan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭Shanannigan

oh great master of the mornings that is sinister pete, please come and shed your wisdom on my query

• Advertisement
Advertisement