Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheapest Live Subscription

• 24-10-2007 6:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a new Live sub more than likely 12 months but i would get a 3 month one if it worked out a lot cheaper. My sub at the minute runs out on saturday and with PES2008 out on Friday this isnt good :o
    Anyway does anyone know of any websites or reliable ebay sellers that have them cheap enough.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

You wont get a 12 month live subscription much cheaper than 60€ but to my knowledge Play.com has it for 55€.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Yeah that subscription is really cheap but if you notice in the description it says its no good for renewals. It would be grand for you though zabbo because you are only starting off. Most of the subs seem to be expensive lately, i remember last year i got one for €45 and that was the the xbox live starter kit that had pgr2 and a live headset with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I got my 12 month sub recently on ebay for GBP29.99 which is about EUR45.00. Just did a search on ebay and got it from a UK seller. A couple lads on here also got cheaper ones from the US and they worked but they have to be the 12 month subs and not the 12+1 month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

i have a spare 12 month card. i can put it on Ebay for you if you want to get it more securely from there.

im a trustworthy fellow dont worry :P

www.honestxboxhype.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

How much are you asking for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

If you don't have the camera then the xbox live sub with camera from Amazon UK is a good deal. I got this for my last sub, included a few arcade games, 200 points and a headset as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Check this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055155853

Got it for €28.41 including delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

easily get for cheaper than €60. I got one on ebay for €28.96 inc delivery (emailed the code). Second time i have got one off ebay and from America (it was about €24 the last time). And it was a buy it now price too. The seller did say it couldnt be used outside America, but mine worked perfectly when I entered the code, a risk I was willing to take, as can easily be resold on ebay. And xbox is registered in Ireland, no tricks or anything. It was a 12 month only sub.

Can get UK ones for about €40 too emailed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Check this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055155853

Got it for €28.41 including delivery.

Got one also from Thumbmonkey on ebay for 20 euros!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,028 ✭✭✭✭Basq

ThumbMonkeyGames ftw! ;)

Advertisement