Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

did dane cook steal from louis CK?

Options
  • 24-10-2007 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭

their style is very similar but people claim that dane blatantly stole louis' material, im not so sure, the topics are very widespread, but ill leave it for everyone else to decide. to help you, heres a video claiming to have "proof" that he did:

did dane steal from louis? 9 votes

YES
    0% 0 votes
    NO
    100% 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Bored people could find loads of similar stuff if they dug around ... just look at conspiracy theorists!

Dane cooke isn't saying anything in his acts that alot of us as regular people havent thought or said before (let alone other comics) but his delivery and energy is amazing and makes the words funny than they often are.

Dane Cook ++ from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

i agree, i think they are the same topics but NOT the same material,. altho naming your kids fffffffffffffffffffffff and rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is a bit iffy, i dont think you can say dane stole, i prefer dane anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭selpher

Well Louis didn't seem too bothered by it. Don't really find Dane that funny myself. Love louis shameless though.

oooh we are at a tie!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

Not anymore it aint. I'm pretty convinced he's a talentless thief.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

yeah i'm no fan of dane myself. takes louis into the lead in this thread doesn't it? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Three incredibly similar bits, and all in one show.
    Could be coincidence, could be theft...
    I'll vote anonymously in the poll to avoid slander...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

Im not sure if he stole his, but he stole some of Jimmy Carr's one liners...so my guess would be yes!

bret69 wrote: »
    he stole some of Jimmy Carr's one liners...

he did? ok i know he stole the one about "everyone has an annoying friend who just follows them, if you think you dont....it's you!!" what else did he steal?

Advertisement