Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Handbag for girlfriend (lesportsac, tokidoki)

• 24-10-2007 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

I am desperately trying to find somewhere that sells this range of bags in ireland. Genuine only of course!

Anybody have any clues?

It's the multicoloured tokidori collaboration with lesportsac. I saw them in Singapore and Thailand in upmarket boutiques (real), then everywhere in the stalls (fakes). No idea where to start here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

You should have bought one in Singapore! Those bags are gorgeous but very hard to come by. I have never actually seen any in Ireland, in fact. They're kind of an 'exclusive' type of bag if you know what I mean, not a huge amount made and once sold rarely printed again apparently...

I would say your best bet would be ebay. There's a handful on there from €100 and up... good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Yeah, I'll try the likes of BT and so on tomorrow. Not hopeful though.

Ebay I cant really trust. Not for this kind of stuff. Too easy to fake, and plenty out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Tried everywhere in Dublin. No luck.
    Ebay it was. Bought from USA from a "power retailer" with 99% positive reputation. No idea what any of that means cos it's my first time using it, but it seems pretty positive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

You should be fairly safe as long as it's not being shipped from China ;)

I'm getting my parents to bring me home one from New York...

Advertisement