Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs streaming

Options
  • 24-10-2007 7:59pm

I'm having huge problems getting live streams this season. I am an Eircom broadband subscriber though and was wondering if you can use their link-in with Setanta on the eircom.net site to watch them? Did anyone do this for the game against Newcastle live?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

www.freelivefooty.tv does a good job for £10 per annum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Do you use it yourself - and can you get all the spurs games?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I'm having huge problems getting live streams this season. I am an Eircom broadband subscriber though and was wondering if you can use their link-in with Setanta on the eircom.net site to watch them? Did anyone do this for the game against Newcastle live?

I have Eircom Broadband meself, but you cant watch Setanta live on it. They only show recordings of games and highlights etc, no live games as far as I know.

I decided to fork out the €18 a month for Setanta Sports package.

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I have Eircom Broadband meself, but you cant watch Setanta live on it. They only show recordings of games and highlights etc, no live games as far as I know.

I decided to fork out the €18 a month for Setanta Sports package.
    But the Blackburn game is not on this, but might be streemed

I have tried both - they are both excellent.
    freelivefooty is cheaper at £10 per annum versus €3 per week.

• Advertisement

galinka wrote: »
    www.freelivefooty.tv does a good job for £10 per annum

I joined up, and ever since this site has been down - You have used it right? I am wondering if it was a scam:confused:

Showing Arsenal and Liverpool Carling games right now. Works fine - did you download flf tv player - you can watch 2 or 3 games at the same time if you want!!

Advertisement