Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Gear Solid 4

Options
  • 24-10-2007 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know the offical release date on MGS4? I heard it got pushed back to March 2008 but anyone have exact date???

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

according to gamefaqs.com its january 08,there usually spot on with there release dates,although it would'nt surprise if it was pushed back to march seeing as the last 3 games were all released in march!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The only official release date is 1st quarter 2008 which incorporates January -April. March would seem to be the best guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Well lets hope for January!!! Though thats probably unlikely as it was due out for Xmas so I can't see them just delaying a few weeks but theres always hope!

My money is on it being released in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

the latest trailer told us definitely around Jan-March:p huuray!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement