Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Harry Potter Costume Needed!

• 24-10-2007 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hey!

i'm looking for a harry potter costume for saturday night! bascially hogwarts cape is a must and anything like gryffendor tie/scarf or harry's wand/glasses would be a mega bonus!

i've tried loadsa costume shops but none of them do harry potter outfits, so frustrating cuz i only decided to go as harry potter today and cud have gotten it from england no bother if i had of ordered it on monday!

any help please please please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I dont know any for a real costume place other than try the joke shop thats off stephens green sc entrance, across from sinnotts, but it wudnt be too hard to make it yourself

If you're going as harry draw the circled glasses onto your face, wear a black cape, school uniform, try make a gold and red tie even if you have to stick coloured paper onto a tie, get a broomstick (ull find them everywhere for people dressing up as witches) and try get an owl teddy and of course dont forget your lightning bolt on your forehead, and gel up your hair all messy! And get a nice twig for a wand and learn some spells to drive people mad, alohamora every door you go thru, silencio people who are annoying you, avada kadavra people who are really annoying you ;)

it'll be a great costume!

Advertisement