Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About JG MP5 A4

Options
  • 24-10-2007 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

I was gonna buy one of these from eirsoft.ie as im a starter and dont want anything too expensive;
    My first question is does anyone have this model and what can you tell me about it
    second question is that i want to get a retractable stock ( MP5 A3 )for this gun but the only one ive seen is from CA ( Classic Army ) i was wonderin if these were compatible or not? Drop a message, thanks for your time!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Yep they should be OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

The sliding stock version is available from JG as far as i know, if you pm Shiva (owner of eirsoft.ie) and ask he might have some coming in or might order one for you, save you having to replace the stock

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Grayfox

liamo333 wrote: »
    Yep they should be OK.
    umm...does that mean the fixed stock can be removed and a retractable one attached???? have you used one of these before???

kdouglas wrote: »
    The sliding stock version is available from JG as far as i know, if you pm Shiva (owner of eirsoft.ie) and ask he might have some coming in or might order one for you, save you having to replace the stock
    ohh cool...thanks, ill do that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Grayfox wrote: »
    ohh cool...thanks, ill do that!

There's a few of them on the way.

• Advertisement

Shiva wrote: »
    There's a few of them on the way.
    OK thanks, Do you have a date/price????

OK thanks, Do you have a date/price????

Any day now to be honest - its probably sitting in customs at the moment.
    Price will be about 110-120.

Sorry to bother you again, i was just wonderin how long it takes to get stuff from customs onto your site? also the MP5 with the retractable stock is called the MP5J, how may will you have in stock??? Thanks for your time!

Sorry to bother you again, i was just wonderin how long it takes to get stuff from customs onto your site? also the MP5 with the retractable stock is called the MP5J, how may will you have in stock??? Thanks for your time!

It all depends on customs. Sometimes it gets cleared the same day, sometimes it takes a few days. No way to know.
    Then I have to check the order, and then update the site with quantities and add new items.

Anyway....it arrived today.

Hey whassup, sorry to bother you again ( you must want to shoot me ) any word on those MP5-A3's! Btw, some nice stuff you added recently!

• Advertisement

Hey whassup, sorry to bother you again ( you must want to shoot me ) any word on those MP5-A3's! Btw, some nice stuff you added recently!

You mean the J's ?

They're here...I just havent had a chance to add them. Maybe tonight.
    I also have SD6's, which are liek the SD5's on the site, only with a sliding stock like the J.

OK, thanks very much, will purchase it as soon as i see it up!

Advertisement