Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Incident between Taker and Masters on European Tour

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

Yeah, two wrongs make a right in the wrestling business, real professionals ;)
    VR!

Ah yeah, the correct way to do it is to get in the ring, no sell, piss off the other guys in the ring, have a chuckle, leave the fans bewildered at a sucky match and you get a ticking off afterwards. Because that is bound to work :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

True, but roughing the sh*t out of your opponent still isn't the solution. Funny enough, i didn't think we were still in the dark ages where capital punishment was still in!

Crazy thought eh? :rolleyes:
    VR!

True, but roughing the sh*t out of your opponent still isn't the solution.

I think you will find that in wrestling, it is the solution :D

I never said it wasn't a solution, it's just not an ideal one.
    I suppose you'll condone the columbian soccer player getting shot after scoring an own goal after USA 94 then, yeah? After all, it is the solution!? :P

Or Bruiser Brody's murder? Was that the solution too?
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Wow, this thread jumped the shark.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

I never said it wasn't a solution, it's just not an ideal one.
    I suppose you'll condone the columbian soccer player getting shot after scoring an own goal after USA 94 then, yeah? After all, it is the solution!? :P

Or Bruiser Brody's murder? Was that the solution too?
    VR!

Your compairing murder to a guy getting his nose blodded and his arm hurt....validreasoning eh?

Perfectly valid! Bodily harm is bodily harm, regardless of what it leads to, be it injury or death. Now if this is ham'n'eggers definition of the ideal solution, i'm asking him or anyone who agrees with him to justify it.

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

Bodily harm is one thing.....being shot by a Columbian gang is quite another.

Perfectly valid! Bodily harm is bodily harm, regardless of what it leads to, be it injury or death. Now if this is ham'n'eggers definition of the ideal solution, i'm asking him or anyone who agrees with him to justify it.

VR!

I won't bother replying to that load of bollocks, it just shows just how dumb you are to even think that :)

• Advertisement

The ultimate cop out. The fact of the matter is you can't justify that purposely stiffing someone to the point of serious injury is a way to get a point across or to teach someone a "valuable" lesson. It's not. And quite frankly, i couldn't give a rats ass what you think that shows.

I notice that not one of you even tried to justify the point of Brody either, who for the record, got stabbed to death because he wouldn't job a few times in a row. If that happened Undertaker or HHH people would be up in arms!

Folks, don't make me laugh here. Sugar coat it all you want, but what the Undertakers, JBL's and Bob Hollys of this world have been pulling off these last couple of years is inexcusable and injustifyable.

VR!

Sugar coat it all you want, but what the Undertakers, JBL's and Bob Hollys of this world have been pulling off these last couple of years is inexcusable and injustifyable.

VR!

You need to join Amnesty International http://www.amnesty.org/. Your a crusader for justice. The wrestling world doesn't deserve you.

And you need to shut the f*ck up and quit trying to be a smartass, the comedy world doesn't want you. :)

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

Guys guys..

wiidad.jpg

And you need to shut the f*ck up and quit trying to be a smartass, the comedy world doesn't want you. :)

I was only half joking. Seriously, you could harness your outrage for even greater causes.

I was only half joking. Seriously, you could harness your outrage for even greater causes.

Heh, i know man, i was in on the joke. ;)
    I'm not sure if it's my outrage that would come in useful, or just my pure bullheaded stubborness.

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

kyp_durron wrote: »
    Guys guys..

wiidad.jpg

Maybe its because I'm crippled with a hangover, but I don't get it.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Maybe its because I'm crippled with a hangover, but I don't get it.

Get what? What do you see in the picture?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Get what? What do you see in the picture?

Some dirty lookin aul fella!!!

Christ I'm not that pushed about it, there's obviously some joke I'm missing, I'll die happily not knowing if its a major secret or something dude.:)

This is like catchphrase....Say what you see......

Christ I'm not that pushed about it, there's obviously some joke I'm missing, I'll die happily not knowing if its a major secret or something dude.:)

lol there was no point to it whatsoever. I just saw things were getting heated and threw it out there.

Also I was very very drunk at the time.

Sorry for dragging things off topic, I am a terrible poster /o\.

I thought I was the only one who didn't get it but because i was kinda tired when i woke up and read the post, i figured i'd cut my losses and not even attempt it.

But i've always thought that durron fella was a bit strange, i just accepted him for what he was and didn't ask questions ;)

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Also I was very very drunk at the time.

Drunk at 7.12 AM............. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Drunk at 7.12 AM............. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Aw leave him be dude, some house parties only end at that time! ;)
    Sheesh, and i'm harsh?!
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I haven't had a chance to reply since I saw the main event of last week's Raw, but I think that there is a time when it's ok to stiff someone in the ring. Last week on Raw Kennedy was being crap. Shawn and Jeff clearly went hard on him a few times because they didn't want him ****ing up their match. I don't see the problem there. Kennedy was doing stupid things that he should really know better about, Jeff and Shawn tried to make him cop on

Advertisement